Tuesday, December 6, 2016

QUINTANA BEACH PARK TEXAS

Left Magnolia Beach at 10:00 this morning and arrived at Quintana Beach at 12:30 this afternoon.  This is a very nice county park.  I've been here once before, three years ago.  I paid $20 for one night to have full hookups.  That's fantastic.  

It sure got warm and sunny fast.  Last night we slept on the beach with no electric.  It was really cold.  I turned the generator on every now and then to run the electric heater, but not for long.  I was low on propane so didn't run the RV heater.  My little dogs were trembling when I woke this morning.  I felt so bad that I didn't keep them warm with me under the covers.  They had their sweaters on and I thought they would be warm, however the wind was hitting their side of the RV so they got the brunt of it all.

Cha Bu has just noticed that there is a beach in the distance.





Can't do much walking here as there are burrs everywhere.  It took me a good while to remove some from the feet and hair of my dogs.  There is no grass here that does not have the burrs so I have to take the dogs to the beach to potty.  That's not going to work out so well later tonight.  I just hope they use the puppy pads that I put on the floor.  My poor little babies have not had an easy time on this trip.  I'll have to make it up to them somehow.


No comments:

Post a Comment