Monday, November 28, 2016

Well, here I go again - Texas bound

Sunday - November 27, 2016

Loaded up the RV and left home at 10:30 this morning.  Arrived in Lake Charles and checked in to the Sam Houston Jones State Park at 2:30.  If I would have gone a little faster than 55mph I would have gotten here a little sooner.  I was so tired when I got here.  Just can't drive for more than a couple of hours at a time.  Tomorrow will be another long day of driving to my next stop.


By the time I got checked in and set up at the campground, I only had about an hour of daylight left.  Took a lot of photos of the dogs.  It was so much fun watching Cha Bu explore her surroundings.  Xi Shi has been here several times but that was before Cha Bu came to live with us.



That's the RV in the distance.

Had left over pizza for supper and enjoyed a cold beer as well.  It's only 6:00 and I'm ready for bed.  Didn't sleep much last night and woke up at 4:00am.  I will sleep well tonight.

My Verizon Air Card is not working so can't post tonight.  Not sure why, as it always worked here before.  Maybe it's time for a new one.

Gonna let Frazier DVDs lull me to sleep tonight.  Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment