Tuesday, April 26, 2016

LAST VISIT TO THE BEACH TILL NEXT WINTER

I'll be staying close to home for the next 5 or 6 months.  Just don't enjoy camping in the summer.  I am having a pleasant time here in Grand Isle today as the temps are still nice and the wind is doing a good job of keeping the bugs away.  Am spending a lot of time on the beach with the dogs and riding my bike.  My friend Pat came over for a visit this evening and brought me a tall gin and tonic and we sat out under the awning and enjoyed the breeze.

My little darlings being good girls.

They love the beach.

We found 2 coconuts near the water's edge.

Wonder where they floated in from.

Flew with the gulls while riding my bike.

And of course we spent some time on the fishing pier.

Had boiled shrimp for supper and now it's time for a movie.  It's been a great 2 days.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment