Tuesday, March 15, 2016

BACK TO NORMAL... ALMOST

After breakfast this morning I rode my little doggies out to the beach.  The kids were back in school after having a day off due to flooding so the beach was nearly empty... just the way I like it.  There were workmen grading the area and it is almost back to normal.

This is a small section of beach that is on the far left of the entrance.  I had never been on it before.

The bike is parked on the cement walkway which had not been graded yet and was covered in sand.



Then we went to my favorite part of the park.

The doggies love sitting up on the picnic table.



My precious Cha Bu Khan.

Sweet Xi Shi Quan.

This area is to the extreme right of the beach entrance.  I had never been there before.  The beach runs out and there is only grass and marsh.





After all that exploring the dogs took a nap while I enjoyed listening to the waves lapping the shore.

On our way back to the RV we stopped to visit this awesome Great Pyrenees.   WOW... what a dog.  He is 9 years old and weighs 165 pounds.  Very friendly.  Beautiful hair.  He was adopted from the pound as a baby.

I can't imagine what the cost of dog food is for the family.

Great day at the beach.  I'm a happy camper tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment